Biblical Law Center
The mission of the BLC is to serve New Testament churches as founded by the Lord Jesus Christ. Our ministry includes calling state registered churches (incorporated or unincorporated associations) to repentance and to thereby return Jesus Christ as the exclusive, sovereign, separated and Holy Head of His Church. We serve in legal matters to assist in terminating any and all unholy alliances and/or entanglements of the churches with the state. We assist in the establishment of new churches according to Biblical precepts. We defend the Lordship of Christ over His Church before the magistrates and courts of America, as God provides time and resources, where we stand as a witness for Him and His churches as they strive to be obedient to His Great Commission as recorded at Matthew 28:18-20. The BLC is only able to help those churches that believe, even though they may not be consistent in their practice, the following eleven Biblical principles for New Testament churches as enumerated in The Trail of Blood by J.M. Carroll (1858-1931).
THE MISSION: To organize and reorganize churches in order to glorify God by severing unholy alliances with the State through Incorporation.
THE VISION: To organize and reorganize churches in order to glorify God by making Jesus Christ Lord and Master of His church.
THE GOAL: To organize and reorganize churches in order to glorify God by separating them from civil government and by bringing them into compliance with the Bible principle of separation of church and state, thereby claiming all their First Amendment protections.
Matthew 16:18: “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
Ephesians 1:22: “And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church.”
The above verses and others raise an important question: An assembly of people who call themselves a church, a worldly organization such as an incorporated 501(c)(3) church, etc. are indeed churches or assemblies. But the question is, in light of the above verses studied in context, is: “Are such churches churches of Christ?”
All churches should either organize or reorganize by executing a Declaration of Trust. The Declaration is rooted in English Common Law, which is the Biblical Law foundation for the American Federal and State Constitutions, which have protected more of our God given liberties than any other system of government in the history of mankind. The Declaration came about in 1986, which no doubt was the result of two great events. The first was the “Battle of Louisville” that took place from 1980-1984, and the second was the Prayer and Fast Conferences that were held in Covington, Georgia, in the Spring and Fall of 1984. These are the events that spawned the unregistered church movement in America. One of those that came with his pastor to Louisville as an observer was Al Cunningham, attorney from Redding, California. He was recovering from an intense period of suffering with Chron’s disease, and had not only been bed ridden but out of work for many months. Al was deeply moved at the events with the gifts that God had given him.
Biblical Law Center: Separation of Church and State – The Biblical Principles and the American Application
The Biblical Law Center Ministry is now under the authority of Charity Baptist Tabernacle of Amarillo, Texas. The goal of the ministry is to define and apply the God ordained relationship between church and state.
Marks of The New Testament Church
- Its Head and Founder – Christ. He is the lawgiver, the church is only the executive (Matthew 16:18; Colossians 1:18.);
- Its only rule of faith and practice – THE BIBLE (II Timothy 3:15-17.);
- Its name – “CHURCH”(the institution), “CHURCHES”(it’s manifestation – local assemblies). (Matthew 16:18; Revelation. 22:16.);
- Its polity – CONGREGATIONAL – non-hierarchal. (Matthew 28:18-20; Matthew 23:5-12.);
- Its members – Only saved people. (Ephesians 2:21; I Peter 2:5.);
- Its ordinances – BELIEVERS’ BAPTISM, FOLLOWED BY THE LORD’S SUPPER. (Matthew 28:19-20.);
- Its officers – PASTORS AND DEACONS (I Timothy 3:1-16.);
- Its work – Getting people saved, baptizing them (with a baptism that meets all the requirements of God’s Word), teaching them (“to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you”). (Matthew 28:16-20.);
- Its financial plan – TITHES AND OFFERINGS – “Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.” (I Corinthians 9:14.);
- Its weapons of warfare – Spiritual, not carnal. (II Corinthians 10:4; Ephesians 6:10-20.);
- Its independence – Separation of Church and State. (Matthew 22:21.)
The BLC has helped scores of churches in the United States to organize or reorganize in such a way that they have been able to carry on their ministries without the intrusion of state government at any level. However, the goal of the BLC is not to simply help churches to escape from tyrannical government, but rather to arrange their affairs in a way in which they are obedient to the Lord Jesus Christ in the area of church polity and practice.
Please visit our link above entitled “What to Do” so that you can see some of the background to our approach and also see some of the steps that you should take in addition to contacting us to help you with your issue. We value each and every situation and your church is our ministry. Let’s claim the protection of God and attack the gates of hell because they cannot prevail against us.