Biblical Law Center
P.O.Box 11, Indianapolis, Indiana 46206 (317) 414-3478 – (321) 253-2374
|Pastor Greg Dixon|
|Dr. Greg Dixon||*************************************||Barbara Ketay|
The BIBLICAL LAW CENTER is a ministry of the Indianapolis Baptist Temple. The mission of the BLC is to serve New Testament churches as founded by the Lord Jesus Christ. Our ministry includes calling state registered churches (incorporated or unincorporated associations) to repentance and to thereby return Jesus Christ as the exclusive, sovereign, separated and Holy Head of His Church. We serve in legal matters to assist in terminating any and all unholy alliances and/or entanglements of the churches with the state. We assist in the establishment of new churches according to Biblical precepts. We defend the Lordship of Christ over His Church before the magistrates and courts of America, as God provides time and resources, where we stand as a witness for Him and His churches as they strive to be obedient to His Great Commission as recorded at Matthew 28:18-20. The BLC is only able to help those churches that believe, even though they may not be consistent in their practice, the following eleven Biblical principles for New Testament churches as enumerated in The Trail of Blood by J.M. Carroll (1858-1931).
“MARKS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH”
- Its Head and Founder – Christ. He is the lawgiver, the church is only the executive (Matthew 16:18; Colossians 1:18.);
- Its only rule of faith and practice – THE BIBLE (II Timothy 3:15-17.);
- Its name – “CHURCH”(the institution), “CHURCHES”(it’s manifestation – local assemblies). (Matthew 16:18; Revelation. 22:16.);
- Its polity – CONGREGATIONAL – non-hierarchal. (Matthew 28:18-20; Matthew 23:5-12.);
- Its members – only saved people. (Ephesians 2:21; I Peter 2:5.);
- Its ordinances – BELIEVERS’ BAPTISM, FOLLOWED BY THE LORD’S SUPPER. (Matthew 28:19-20.);
- Its officers – PASTORS AND DEACONS (I Timothy 3:1-16.);
- Its work – getting folks saved, baptizing them (with a baptism that meets all the requirements of God’s Word), teaching them (“to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you”). (Matthew 28:16-20.);
- Its financial plan – TITHES AND OFFERINGS – “Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.” (I Corinthians 9:14.);
- Its weapons of warfare – spiritual, not carnal. (II Corinthians 10:4; Ephesians 6:10-20.); Its independence – separation of Church and State. (Matthew 22:21.)
The BLC has helped scores of churches in the United States to organize or reorganize in such a way that they have been able to carry on their ministries without the intrusion of state government at any level. However, the goal of the BLC is not to simply help churches to escape from tyrannical government, but rather to arrange their affairs in a way in which they are obedient to the Lord Jesus Christ in the area of church polity and practice.
Please visit our link above entitled “What to Do” so that you can see some of the background to our approach and also see some of the steps that you should take in addition to contacting us to help you with your issue. We value each and every situation and your church is our ministry. Let’s claim the protection of God and attack the gates of hell because they cannot prevail against us.